The processing of personal data is governed by the European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Who is the data controller
Your data is processed by:
Fotografic, spolek pro současné umění
based in Stříbrná 212/2, Staré Město, 110 00 Prague
When we process personal data
We will work with the data if:
- you are our client
- we send you our newsletter
- when we communicate together
- you visit our website
Your rights in relation to personal data
We always do our best to protect your personal data as best as possible. Under the GDPR you have the following rights:
- request information from us about what personal data we process about you
- request access to that data and have it updated or corrected, or request a restriction on its processing
- request that we delete your personal data
- request the transfer of your personal data to another controller
- object to the processing of personal data
- if you have given us your consent to the processing of your personal data, to withdraw that consent
- lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority
- the right to effective judicial protection if you believe that your rights have been violated in the processing of your personal data
You can exercise any rights or make any enquiries electronically at firstname.lastname@example.org. The supervisory authority is the Office for Personal Data Protection, located at Pplk. Sochor 27, 170 00 Prague 7.
1. Personal data of clients
Which personal data we process:
- name, surname
- date of birth
- ID number, tax identification number, bank account number
- e-mail address
- phone number
- our communication with each other
- the information and documents you provide to us in the course of providing the services
- your evaluation of our services
Why we process personal data and on what basis we may do so:
- We are fulfilling or negotiating a contract – we process the data in order to make you an offer and provide our services. Therefore, we cannot do this without you providing this data.
- We are fulfilling legal obligations – for bookkeeping, tax processing and compliance with solicitor and other regulations.
- As part of our legitimate interests – we send news to our clients via a newsletter.
- We have your consent – if you provide us with a reference for our services.
How long we will process the data:
We will process your data for the duration of the cooperation and for 10 years after its termination, unless other regulations provide for an even longer period.